You will learn in this course:
• Types of shotguns
• Shotgun parts and their operation
• Ammunition and its function
• Shotgun shooting fundamentals
• How to select, clean, and store a firearm
In addition, you will learn basics of home defense with shotgun and legal issues associate with use of lethal force in Maryland.
Classes held on Weekends
Duration – 8 hours
Cost – $150.00
What is required:
• 50 rounds of ammunition. (Ammo can be provided at the cost of $20)
• Shotgun. (Will be provided for those who do not own one at the cost of $5)
• Eye (glasses) and ear protection. (Can be obtained on site at no extra cost)
Click on the image below to register for the class.
If you already registered and want to pay the remaining class balance, choose the option below.