You will learn in this course:
- Types of Rifles
- Rifle parts and their operation
- Ammunition and its function
- Rifle shooting fundamentals
- How to select, clean, and store a firearm
Who should take this course:
• Any current rifle owner.
• Family members of current rifle owners.
• Anyone contemplating rifle purchase.
What is required:
• 50 rounds of ammunition and a rifle. (can be rented at the cost of $35)
• Eye (glasses) and ear protection. (will be provided at no extra cost)
Register for Upcoming Class
Click on the image below to register for the class.
Balance Payment Options
If you already registered and want to pay the remaining class balance, choose the option below.