Basic Shotgun Shooting class with elements of Home Defense
July 30, 2022
Associated Gun Clubs. Lower Barns classroom
You will learn in this course:
• Types of shotguns
• Shotgun parts and their operation
• Ammunition and its function
• Shotgun shooting fundamentals
• How to select, clean, and store a firearm
Basic Shotgun Shooting Course teaches the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude for the safe and proper use of a shotgun in shooting a moving target.
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, additional safety rules have been implemented.
- Class size limited to 8 students.
- Students required to wear masks and gloves in the classroom and while handling firearms during the shooting sessions.